HGV,LGV,PCV, Minibus & Trailer Driver Medicals
www.GettingAMedical.co.uk performs Group 2 (HGV, LGV, PCV, minibus and trailer driver) D4 medicals (orange form) at all of our locations for the affordable price of £48.
Please note the following important information before you attend your appointment:
- Remember to bring your form with you. A D4 form Medical Examination Report will be attached to your booking confirmation for you to print and bring along to the medical appointment. The D4 form can also be downloaded from the DVLA website.
- Also bring a form of identification with you, such as your passport or other photo I.D.
- You will also need to bring details of your General Practitioner (GP), all medications you have been prescribed and any over the counter medications you may be taking.
- Please be aware that we are not obliged to complete the visual section of the form and it may not be possible for us to complete the visual section, this is because the DVLA are in the process of changing the visual assessment section of the form and requiring this to be now completed by an optician. If the doctor cannot make the vision assessment for any reason then you will be advised to go to an optician to have that part of the form completed separately, for which they have their own charge. This is also explained in the DVLA leaflet accompanying the D4 form.
- If you wear glasses please bring these with you and you must also bring your glasses or contact lenses with you.
If you have any queries then you can email us on email@example.com